Deadline: 15 June 2020
The Youth Agenda Kenya (YAA) is calling for nominations to the Top 35 Under 35 Youth Awards of individuals or organizations categories for their accomplishments in the different areas of youth engagement. The award ceremony will take place on the 12th August, 2020 during the International Youth Day -2020.
The awards categories relate to the Kenya’s Big 4 Agenda, the Vision 2030 and Sustainable Development Goals. This award will be the basis for a mentorship, incubation and networking a cohort of 35 awardees. Each of the annual cohorts will undergo a one-year leadership program for them to mentor and inspire other youth countrywide.
The mission is to provide a platform to harness and nurture young people through informed, innovative and value driven approaches for personal, community and national development.
The Top 35 Under 35 Awards & Expo is a Youth Agenda’s annual initiative focused on its three main programme areas:
- Youth Engagement in Leadership and Governance.
- Youth Economic Empowerment.
- Gender Development and Advocacy.
- Applicants or nominees MUST be Kenyans aged below 35 years at application or nomination.
- Applicant’s or nominee’s initiative or venture MUST have been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application.
- The business/Venture/Organization MUST be legal, legally registered and acknowledged by the government of Kenya.
- The data and application for the nominee or applicant MUST come through this form.
- The judges decision will be final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be treated in confidence and will not be circulated elsewhere other than the judges, sponsors and the Youth Agenda #Top35Under35 programme team.
- Top 35 Under 35 programme reserves the right to publish entrant’s photos and biographical details.
- Submission of an entry/ application/ nomination form will be treated as acceptance to the conditions of entry.
For more information, visit https://top35under35.youthagenda.org/about-us-2/