The U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services is pleased to announce applications for funding for the FY2022 Tribal Resources Grant Program – Technical Assistance (TRGP-TA) program.
The Tribal Resources Grant Program – Technical Assistance (TRGP-TA) program funds are used to support tribal law enforcement agencies through training and technical assistance efforts around community policing topics.
Under this solicitation, the COPS Office seeks to support projects that allow for the identification and expansion of promising practices and produces knowledge products that follow the principles of good guidance:
- Quality-driven, with an emphasis on action statements to drive promising practices and reduce variations in performance
- Evidence-based, with recommendations that are consistent with the weight of the best available evidence identified through systematic review
- Accessible, with clear language and manageable lengths that are appropriate and relevant for the law enforcement field
- Memorable, to encourage immediate actions or aid for the complex situations law enforcement professionals face
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $400,000
- Award Ceiling: $400,000
This solicitation is open to all public governmental agencies, federally recognized Indian tribes, for-profit (commercial) organizations, nonprofit organizations, institutions of higher education, community groups, and faith-based organizations.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=340094