Applications are now open for the Two Rivers Initiatives Community Fund.
The Community Fund is looking for projects that:
- Reconnect people who might otherwise suffer from isolation or exclusion.
- Improve the quality of life for people in their communities.
- Work with individuals and communities to support independent living.
- Tackle community safety issues and anti-social behaviour.
Registered charities and constituted groups can apply for grants of up to £5,000 from three £30,000 grant pots that will be made available throughout 2021.
- The Fund will consider applications from organisations for projects which are consistent with TRI’s own charitable purposes and which will benefit their local community through:
- Projects that reconnect people who might otherwise suffer from isolation or exclusion. This might include social isolation, substance misuse, family breakdown, health related issues (both physical and mental) or caring duties.
- Projects that improve the quality of life for people in their communities by promoting mutual support, information sharing and access to services, in particular those services that enable people to remain in their communities or settle in new communities.
- Projects that work with tenants and the wider community to reduce the number of empty homes, rent arrears and debt, and to tackle community safety issues and anti-social behaviour that could lead to estates becoming unpopular.
- Projects that clearly demonstrate that they are user led and/or significantly involve users.
- Applications may be submitted for either new projects or existing projects where current funding is time limited or coming to an end.
- The Fund is particularly keen to encourage applications from organisations which lack experience in accessing funding and may not have received formal grant aid before.
For more information, visit https://www.tworivershousing.org.uk/communityfund/