- Foster media contacts and professional development
- Expand STEAM through cultural and educational opportunities
- Promote sustainable economic development and women’s economic participation
- Develop partnerships and tools to encourage healthy and resilient populations
- A sustainable, Inclusive, Free and Open Economy that Promotes Growth and Mutual Prosperity
- An Inclusive and Rules-Based Order that Advances Effective Democratic Governance and Strengthens Civil Society
- Safe Access to the Seas, Skies and Land that Promotes a Secure Environment for the Advancement of Commerce and Shared Values within the Region
- Sustained Investment in Human Capital that Empowers Individuals and Communities
- The floor of Individual Award Amounts: $3,000
- The ceiling of Individual Award Amounts: $15,000
- Papua New Guinean, Solomon Islands, and Ni-Vanuatu registered not-for-profit, non-governmental, and civil society organizations registered in the countries listed above, with at least two years of programming experience. This experience must be documented in the organization’s proposal.
- Describe the expected long‐term effects of the project. If the project is intended to continue after the funding from the Embassy ends, the proposal must also contain an explanation how the organization will fund the activity in the future.
Other sources of support for this project:
- Please describe the in‐kind contribution of your organization ‐ it can be voluntary work, use of premises, vehicles, classroom supplies, equipment, or payment of a program event from your own funds (e.g. rental of a hall, the printing of announcements, meals, travel, etc.).
- Please state which other organizations you have applied to for funding with the same project, and the status of those applications, including the possibilities for co‐funding of the project by other organizations.
For more information, visit https://pg.usembassy.gov/education-culture/grant-opportuniites/