Deadline: 1 August 2017
The Embassy continues to offer grants for well-conceived and managed projects that strengthen the civil society sector and address societal concerns in U.S. priority areas.
Eligible topics for projects are broadly defined to include:
- Democracy and Human Rights
- Security and Foreign Policy Issues
- Economic and Civic Development
- Support for Regional Stability in Southeastern Europe
Typically grant awards range from $3,000 to $5,000, though some exceptional projects are funded up to $10,000, and supplement other funding.
- Integration of Refugees and Migrants, Respect for Diversity, and Multiculturalism
- Anti-corruption, Good Governance, and Transparency
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Economic Prosperity, and Promotion of Free Trade
- Environment, Climate Change, and Renewable Energy
- Energy Security and Diversification
- International Security, Counter-terrorism, and Defense Issues
- Human Rights (LGBT, Disabilities, Women’s Empowerment, Minority Populations)
- Youth Engagement, Volunteerism and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Responsible and Independent Media
- Regional Cooperation and Integration of the countries of SE Europe into Trans-Atlantic institutions
Eligibility for this NOFO is limited to: Slovenian not-for-profits/NGOs/social enterprises, Slovenian educational and research institutions and public entities.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Slovenia
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.