Deadline: 20 March 2017
The U.S. Department of State Embassy of the United States of America in Chisinau, Moldova is seeking proposals for its Small Grants for Media Program-Content Production with an aim to support independent voices in the Moldovan media landscape.
This initiative seeks to support the development of a community of filmmakers and digital content creators who use their medium to present an alternative vision of Moldovan society and culture.
- Build capacity for local content production among emerging filmmakers
- Provide the next generation of producers, directors, editors and actors a foundation to develop ties within the creative community, both locally and regionally.
- Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit organizations (NGOs, CSOs, Think-Tanks) and independent mass media (often registered as Limited Liability Companies) officially registered in the Republic of Moldova.
- Direct funding for U.S. and third-country institutions is not available under this funding opportunity. The organizations without Moldovan registration can apply only as partners through an eligible organization.
- Organizations submitting proposals must meet the following criteria:
- Organizations may submit only one proposal.
- Public Affairs Section reserves the right to request additional background information on applicants that do not have previous experience administering federal grant awards, and these applicants may be subject to limited funding on a pilot basis.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Republic of Moldova.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.