The Trust works closely with others concerned with justice for marginalised groups, and supports organisations who learn from their work and engage the voice and agency of marginalised and excluded people.
- Migrants And Refugees
- A country in which people who migrate, are refugees or seeking asylum are made welcome, treated lawfully and fairly, and enabled to maximise their potential.
- The Justice System And Penal Reform
- A just and fair justice system, with a significantly reduced prison population, which considers individual needs and potential and places a focus on prevention and rehabilitation.
- Human Rights, Particularly Access to Justice
- Ensuring everyone in the UK, regardless of income or geographical location, has access to high quality legal advice, so that they can realise their rights.
- Grants range in size, with most grants awarded being in the range £10,000 to £20,000.
To be eligible for our open programme, an applicant will:
- Work in one of ABCT’s priority areas
- Be registered as a UK charity, delivering work in the UK
- Have an annual income between £150k and £1.5m
- Have operated for at least a year and be able to provide a full year’s audited or independently examined accounts
- The promotion of religion
- Capital appeals
- Academic research
- Charities with large national links.
For more information, visit https://abcharitabletrust.org.uk/apply