The International Renaissance Foundation is announcing a call for ideas for partnership in the Crowdfunding for Social Entrepreneurship initiative.
Through this competition, the Foundation aims to support new startups and strengthen existing social enterprises, promote social entrepreneurship and create a positive practice of attracting community funds from social enterprises.
With this initiative, the Foundation seeks to strengthen the practice of financing significant public initiatives through crowdfunding – raising funds from citizens. Through this competition, they aim to support new startups and strengthen existing social enterprises, promote social entrepreneurship and create a positive practice of attracting community funds from social enterprises.
- The maximum amount that the Fund will co-finance under this initiative is UAH 150,000.
- The term of preparation and conducting of the campaign is not more than 6 months from the notification from the Foundation about the partnership.
Criteria for selection of applications at the first stage:
- social component of the enterprise (clearly defined social problem that the company solves; the relevance of this problem to the cross-cutting thematic priorities of the Renaissance Foundation – human rights, inclusion, gender equality, environmental sustainability, European integration of Ukraine, access to quality education, civic education, counteraction corruption, outlined target audience (beneficiaries) of the project);
- realism of business idea: sustainability of the enterprise (for current initiatives) or realism of the forecast of achievement by the enterprise of a certain level of profitability in the future;
- the ability of the project team and financial feasibility (realistic collection of the stated amount through crowdfunding – by analogy with similar projects or justification of the project’s ability to raise the necessary funds; reasonable and balanced budget expenditures)
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3gfnNrO