The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is inviting proposals for “Organisation of Youth Co:Lab India Springboard Programme, National Innovation Challenge and Dialogue and other initiatives to identify and support innovative youth entrepreneurship.
During the course of the engagement, the service provider will be required to successfully design and implement the Youth Co:Lab 2022-2023 cycle with the National Innovation Challenge and Dialogue and support youth entrepreneurs through an incubation programme (National Springboard Programme) and disburse grants to the best 8 teams/startups.
- UNDP India’s country programme for 2018-2022 has three major focus areas:
- Inclusive growth
- Environment and energy
- Strengthening systems and institutions
- Disbursement and management of 8 grants for a total value of USD 34,000
- Duration: 7 months from the date of signing the contract
- Proposals are invited from the institutions/organizations only.
- The lead Service Provider/service provider should have demonstrated at least 5 years of previous experience and competence in conducting nationwide and multi state incubation programmes for social entrepreneurship with demonstrated experience of supporting at least 15 youth startups.
- Service provider should have a robust network of at least 10 organizational and institutional stakeholders (including govt, pvt sector, CSOs) in the youth social entrepreneurship/green entrepreneurship space that will be leveraged for this initiative along with outreach;
- Service provider should demonstrate 3 years previous experience and competence in hosting successful social media campaigns reaching large audiences (up to 15,000 persons per campaign).
- Proposals submitted by individuals will not be accepted.
- If bidders do not meet any of the above listed criteria, their proposals will not be considered for further evaluation.
- Bidders meeting above listed criteria are required to submit evidence (details/documents) in support – otherwise proposal may be disqualified.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=94630