Deadline: 31 October 2016
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Malaysia is seeking qualified civil society organizations for its Global Environment Facility (GEF) Small Grants Programme (SGP) in order to ensure that they are on the right track from the very beginning.
- Climate Change
- Land Degradation
- Sustainable Forest Management
- International Waters
The maximum amount of grants available from GEF SGP Malaysia:
- Planning Grant: US$ 2,000
- Full Project: US$ 50,000
- Organisation is locally registered NGOs, CBOs and civil society organizations. GEF SGP Malaysia grants are available ONLY for not-for-profit NGOs/CBOs/CSOs, etc. Applicant fail to provide a copy of certificate of registration will not be considered for Full Proposal submission.
- Organisation must have strong organizational capacity to implement SGP grant projects and meet SGP requirements.
- Ensure the proposed project falls within one of the specified GEF SGP focus areas.
- Demonstrate strong community involvement in the proposed project.
- Focus on environmental issues.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the Concept Proposal Template via given website.
Eligible Country: Malaysia
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.