The Fat Beehive Foundation’s Grant Program to help these organisations carry out their work in a more efficient and effective way, resulting in positive social benefit.
The Fat Beehive Foundation is an independent UK registered charity that provides small grants for websites and digital products to other small UK registered charities.
- Environmental protection or climate change mitigation
- Human rights
- International development
- Equality and Diversity
- Social justice / Refugees / Housing
- Art & culture
- Health and wellbeing
- Prisoner rehabilitation
- The Foundation provides highly specialised grants up to £2500.
- The Foundation only fund charities with an average income of less than £1 million a year.
- Applications from any geographical area within the UK are eligible for consideration.
- All applications from previous recipients of grants or from previously unsuccessful applicants will be considered by the Trustees on their own merits.
- Although the Trustees will have regard to the outcome of the previous application, any new application will in no way receive preferential or adverse consideration.
- The Charity will not normally support applications from large charities i.e. those with an annual income in excess of £1 million or charities dedicated to issues deemed by the Trustees to be already well funded within the UK.
- The Charity will willingly fund partnerships with other organisations to fund initiatives beyond the financial scope of a single organisation.
- You must be a UK registered charity.
- You must be a small charity (income less than £1 million).
- You must have a clear, defined goal for their digital presence (fundraising, campaigning, providing information etc.)
- You must be able to commit to supporting the project with staff or volunteer time and resources.
- You must agree to include Funded by the Fat Beehive Foundation on any work funded, in part or full, by the Fat Beehive Foundation for three years from time project is publicly launched.
- Agree to commence work on the project within three months of being awarded a grant.
- The grant should not be used to solely cover core digital costs such as hosting and support, staff digital training or digital staff salaries.
For more information, visit https://www.fatbeehivefoundation.org.uk/grant-conditions/