The Welsh Church Act Grants are now available for local constituted organisations (including registered charities, charitable incorporated organisations, community groups who have been constituted for more than 6 months, parish or community councils, community interest companies, social enterprises, and uniformed groups).
Other entities can be considered at the discretion of the volunteer led Grant Panel.
The grant priorities this year will be:
- Relating to or based in church run premises
- On the theme of dementia
- On the theme of loneliness and isolation
- Promotes wellbeing
- Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Volunteer community activity
- Applications will be assessed by the DVSC grants panel and the applicant will receive an email with the outcome of the application within 2 weeks of the panel. If there are still funds available, the grant will be open for another round of applications.
For more information, visit Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council.