The Wyoming Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities (WGCDD) is announcing $75,000.00 of available grant funds for the 2021-2022 Bright Ideas Grant Program.
The purpose of the Bright Ideas Mini-Grant is to facilitate innovative projects and/or activities in the state that will empower people with developmental disabilities and their families. Projects or activities funded by a Mini-Grant must fulfill the Council’s stated purpose and vision.
The Wyoming Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities advocates for the independence and inclusion of people with developmental disabilities in Wyoming.
- Individual grants can range from $1,000.00 -$50,000.00 per project.
- There must be a match of at least 25%. The matching source must clearly be identified. Federal funds cannot be used to match federal funds.
- Organization must be in good standing with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s office and the federal government SAM.
- WGCDD sponsorship will need to be recognized in all project materials and approved by council staff.
- WGCDD funds cannot go toward the purchase of durable goods.
For more information, visit https://wgcdd.wyo.gov/