The Benton Community Foundation (BCF) has launched a call for proposals for the 2021 Community Grants Program.
All grant requests must be for a program that supports the growth and success of children, youth, and families in Benton County and fit within one of the following priorities:
- Arts and Culture (e.g. art programs, musical opportunities for youth);
- Basic Needs (e.g. school supplies, emergency food);
- Investing in Youth (e.g. education, mentorship, early literacy, scholarships);
- Science, Technology and the Environment (e.g. nature and technology-focused summer camps or after-school programs).
- There are two grant funding levels: grant requests of $5,000 or less and grant requests $5,001-$10,000.
- Organizations that are recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, School, Government Agency, Church or Religious Organization, or that have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and serve Benton County may submit funding requests.
- Funding is not provided for organizations that discriminate by race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or national origin, political campaigns or candidates, lobby activities, religious organizations for inherently religious purposes, or private individuals.
For more information, visit https://www.bcfgives.org/communitygrants/