The Petoskey-Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation is seeking proposals for its Discretionary Grants Program.
The Fund will invest in the quality of life of the community in much the same way the responsive cycles do, but on a smaller scale with a quicker turnaround.
- Total amount available: Up to $10,000 per year.
- Grant size: Up to $1,000.
- Tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and municipalities in Emmet County or serving a significant number of Emmet County residents are generally eligible.
- Eligible organizations must not have any late final reports from previous grants or received another Discretionary Grant from the Community Foundation within the same calendar year.
- In addition, organizations must have applied for a grant through the regular responsive grant cycle in the past five years.
For more information, visit https://www.phsacf.org/grants-scholarships/discretionary-grants/