Deadline: 18 July 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/Bureau for Food Security (BFS) is inviting Applicants to apply for the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD) Support Mechanism activity.
The purpose of the BIFAD Support Mechanism is to enable BIFAD to make informed and relevant recommendations to USAID on new and emerging issues related to food- and agriculture-related research, capacity development, trade and extension.
Through this activity, the successful Applicant will provide technical and thought leadership, provide logistical support to BIFAD and the USAID BIFAD Secretariat, and broaden public discourse on and awareness of emerging issues related to agriculture and food security.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The BIFAD Support Mechanism is to enable BIFAD to make informed and relevant recommendations to USAID on new and emerging issues related to food-and agriculture-related research, capacity development, trade and extension.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1
- Award Ceiling: $2,000,000
- Award Floor: $2,000,000
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted.
- Qualified U.S. and non-U.S. organizations may apply for this award under this NOFO. All types of organizations, including colleges and universities, non-governmental organizations, not-forprofit organizations, for profit organizations, small businesses, private voluntary organizations, local organizations, and faith-based organizations, are eligible.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- An Applicant may submit only one application under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO).
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations. The successful applicant(s) may be subject to a responsibility determination assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the Agreement Officer (AO).
- The AO may determine a pre-award survey is required to conduct an examination that will determine whether the prospective recipient has the necessary organization, experience, accounting and operational controls, and technical skills—or ability to obtain them—in order to achieve the objectives of the program and comply with the terms and conditions of the award.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2XsPwM4
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.