Deadline: 18 July 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/Bureau for Food Security (BFS) is inviting Applicants to apply for the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD) Support Mechanism activity.
The purpose of the BIFAD Support Mechanism is to enable BIFAD to make informed and relevant recommendations to USAID on new and emerging issues related to food- and agriculture-related research, capacity development, trade and extension.
Through this activity, the successful Applicant will provide technical and thought leadership, provide logistical support to BIFAD and the USAID BIFAD Secretariat, and broaden public discourse on and awareness of emerging issues related to agriculture and food security.
The BIFAD Support Mechanism is to enable BIFAD to make informed and relevant recommendations to USAID on new and emerging issues related to food-and agriculture-related research, capacity development, trade and extension.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1
- Award Ceiling: $2,000,000
- Award Floor: $2,000,000
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted.
- Qualified U.S. and non-U.S. organizations may apply for this award under this NOFO. All types of organizations, including colleges and universities, non-governmental organizations, not-forprofit organizations, for profit organizations, small businesses, private voluntary organizations, local organizations, and faith-based organizations, are eligible.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- An Applicant may submit only one application under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO).
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations. The successful applicant(s) may be subject to a responsibility determination assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the Agreement Officer (AO).
- The AO may determine a pre-award survey is required to conduct an examination that will determine whether the prospective recipient has the necessary organization, experience, accounting and operational controls, and technical skills—or ability to obtain them—in order to achieve the objectives of the program and comply with the terms and conditions of the award.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2XsPwM4