USAID Small and Medium Enterprise Activity (SMEA) is now inviting applications for a special round of COVID-19 SME Growth Grants. If you are a small or medium-sized enterprise facing challenges due to COVID-19, do apply.
The USAID Small and Medium Enterprise Activity (SMEA) can support your efforts to help revive. sustain. and grow your business through a special round of COVID-I9 SME Growth Grants under its Challenge Fund.
Grants are available in the following sectors:
- Women-led businesses (from any sector)
- Hospitality Logistics
- Textiles (excluding spinning)
- Agri-Business and Processing (off-farm only)
- Light Engineering
- Potential grant funding of up to PKR 8.1 million.
- USAID SMEA encourages women-owned SMEs and enterprises from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the Newly Merged districts (erstwhile FATA) to apply.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/USAIDPakistan/photos/a.440871662600387/3304030069617851/?type=3