The Washington County Riverboat Foundation is pleased to be a significant part of helping non-profit organizations and local governments complete important projects that make Washington County Iowa a better place to live and work.
- Community Development and Beautification
- Economic Development
- Education and Arts
- Human and Social Needs
Grant Awards up to $5,000
The Washington County Riverboat Foundation (WCRF) is the 501c(4) non-profit affiliate and gaming license holder for the Riverside Casino and Golf Resort.
At least one of the following code sections may describe the applying organization:
- IRC Section 170c(2),Section 170c(1) – Governmental units such as cities, counties, schools, community colleges, hospitals, etc.
- IRC Section 501c(3) – Charitable, religious, or educational organizations
- IRC Section 501c(4) – Social welfare organizations and local associations of employees
- IRC Section 501c(6) – Business leagues, such as Chambers of Commerce
- IRC Section 501c(19) – Veterans Organization
- Register and update your organization’s charity profile at GuideStar.org
For more information, visit https://www.washingtoncountyriverboatfoundation.org/