The Community Foundation of North Central Washington (NCW) is seeking applications for the Waterville Community Fund Grants Program.
The Waterville Community Fund provides grant funding for innovative programs that help to meet the needs of the Waterville community and its citizens. The fund supports a variety of organizations and activities, such as:
- Arts and Culture;
- Civic Projects;
- Conservation and Environment;
- Health and Human Services.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization or governmental agency whose program serves the Waterville community.
- Grant funds must be expended within one year of the award date.
- Grant funds must not be used to reimburse previously incurred expenses.
- Each application is reviewed by the Waterville Community Fund Advisory Committee with grant recommendations made to the Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- Applicants will be notified of award status in December.
- All grant recipients are required to submit a Grant Report 45 days after the close of the grand period indicated on the Grant Agreement.
- Future grant requests will not be considered if reports on previously funded projects are outstanding.
For more information, visit https://cfncw.org/watervillegrant/