Deadline: 3 March 2020
Wellcome is currently inviting application for International Exchange Programmes in Humanities, Social Science and Bioethics for transforming careers and shaping the direction of future research.
This funding enables researchers to run international exchange programmes. It encourage to think creatively about what they’ll need to achieve the aims of their programme.
- Grant size is Up to £1.5 million and lasts for three to five years.
- Applicant who want to run an international exchange programme specialising in health- related humanities, social sciences or bioethics.
- Applicant must have one leader based at an eligible UK organisation who is the lead applicant.
- There must be at least one other programme leader (co-applicant) based at an eligible organisation anywhere in the world outside the UK.
- Applicants can also have further partner organisations located in the same country or different countries (one of which could be in the UK).
- Each applicant must have a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, or the guarantee of one.
- All applicants (lead applicant and co-applicants) must provide statements of commitment from their host organisations.
- They support researchers, take on big health challenges, campaign for better science, and help everyone get involved with science and health research.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/international-exchange-programmes-humanities-social-science-and-bioethics