Deadline: 3 March 2020
Wellcome is currently inviting application for International Exchange Programmes in Humanities, Social Science and Bioethics for transforming careers and shaping the direction of future research.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This funding enables researchers to run international exchange programmes. It encourage to think creatively about what they’ll need to achieve the aims of their programme.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Grant size is Up to £1.5 million and lasts for three to five years.
- Applicant who want to run an international exchange programme specialising in health- related humanities, social sciences or bioethics.
- Applicant must have one leader based at an eligible UK organisation who is the lead applicant.
- There must be at least one other programme leader (co-applicant) based at an eligible organisation anywhere in the world outside the UK.
- Applicants can also have further partner organisations located in the same country or different countries (one of which could be in the UK).
- Each applicant must have a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, or the guarantee of one.
- All applicants (lead applicant and co-applicants) must provide statements of commitment from their host organisations.
- They support researchers, take on big health challenges, campaign for better science, and help everyone get involved with science and health research.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/international-exchange-programmes-humanities-social-science-and-bioethics
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.