The purpose of the grant competition is to support initiatives that include capacity building for women’s organizations and groups, feminist advocacy and lobbying, working with local authorities, and gender budgeting issues.
Preference will be given to one of the following initiatives focused on social change:
- Labor Rights and Women’s Rights
- Protecting Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRJU)
- Women’s rights and environmental justice
- Responding to anti-gender movements
- The maximum grant amount is $ 5625.
- The duration of the projects is 5 months.
The Women’s Fund will support projects within the competition:
- which are carried out by women
- whose direct and ultimate beneficiaries are women
- Formal and informal groups of women (registered NGOs and initiative groups) can participate in the grant competition.
- Priority will be given to projects submitted by registered organizations.
- Those who have undergone training of trainers on feminist advocacy organized by the Women’s Foundation, as well as women’s groups from mountainous and hard-to-reach regions.
For more information, visit https://www.womenfundgeorgia.org/ka/WhatWeDo/Grantmaking/3620