Wood River Women’s Foundation is inviting organisations working to address capacity building, sustainability and critical community need in Blaine County.
WRWF accepts applications in the following areas:
- ARTS: cultural programs, participation in the arts, art education
- EDUCATION: educational opportunities for children and/or adults
- ENVIRONMENT: improvement, preservation, revitalization or awareness of public spaces, facilities, or natural resources
- RECREATION: strengthening and enhancing the lives of children and families through physical activity
- SOCIAL SERVICES: improvement of people’s mental and/or physical well-being
- Wood River Women’s Foundation accepts applications for grants of $5,000 to $25,000.
Please make note of their criteria for funding and how your proposed project addresses one or more of the following:
- Capacity building and sustainability: providing your organization with building blocks to support your mission;
- Addressing a critical community need in Blaine County;
- Developing new ventures;
- Creating new approaches to persistent problems;
- Overall enrichment of the community.
Organizations eligible to apply for the grant must be:
- Organization must be 501(c)3 under IRS;
- Organization may not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation and political or religious belief;
- Organization does not serve exclusively sectarian purposes;
- Application for endowments, capital campaigns or projects outside Blaine County are not considered;
- Applications from organizations which receive a grant from WRWF in both of the two immediately preceding grant cycles will not be considered.
For more information, visit https://woodriverwomensfoundation.org/apply-for-a-grant-2/