Deadline: 13 July 2016
The Google Foundation is currently inviting applications from charities registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission for its Google Impact Challenge Australia in order to identify risk-takers around the world and to engage the public in supporting them.
The Google Impact Challenge in Australia is a challenge where participating Organizations submit grant applications and Marketing Materials, including a description of their mission, specific project idea and implementation plan, and track record and for selected Finalists, an in person presentation in front of a live audience for the chance of being awarded a monetary and/or in-kind grant.
- Google will award $4.5 million across 10 organizations to help bring their ideas to life.
- Four winning organizations will receive a $750,000 grant, and six additional finalists will receive $250,000.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- Be a charity currently registered with the Australian Charities and Notforprofits Commission;
- Not be an entity under U.S. or Australian export controls or sanctions;
- Have access to the Internet in order to submit an Application and participate in other online aspects of the Challenge;
- Have a registered office in Australia;
- Not discriminate on any unlawful basis in either hiring/employment practices or in the administration of programmes and services;
- Not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in hiring/employment practices;
- Agree that if it receives an Award, the Award will be used for programs open to all persons regardless of religion and will not be used for religious instruction.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Google Impact Challenge Australia.