Editorial Board (CdR) and the Forum of Humanitarian Organizations in Colombia open a call for the face-to-face workshop ‘CdR/Lab Communication for humanitarian action in Colombia’, which will be held in Bogotá on February 10 and 11, 2023.
- This training has with the objective of strengthening the coverage of humanitarian action in Colombia.
- This workshop focuses on the importance of covering the humanitarian crisis derived from the armed conflict that has not disappeared in the country and that, despite the fact that there is talk of a period of transition towards peace, continues to grow in various regions of Colombia.
- For two days, the participants will be guided by two trainers who will address themes such as human rights, humanitarian action, constructive journalism and solutions, the impact of the humanitarian crisis on the victims and those affected, the operation of humanitarian organizations and their response in the territories, and intervention populations.
- This workshop is aimed at journalists and communicators with experience in covering the armed conflict, human rights and international humanitarian law (IHL).
- Training is free, but places are limited (15 places).
- To participate in the selection process, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Reside in Bogotá or nearby towns.
- Commit to participate in the two training sessions.
- Have a special interest in these topics.
- Carry out journalistic coverage on the topics of training.
For more information, visit CdR.