Deadline: 28 June 2019
Startups from around the world of all profiles and backgrounds are invited to participate in SLINGSHOT 2019 to submit their most innovative tech and business ideas.
Applicants submission will be reviewed by > 160 industry professionals and decision-makers including major investors and corporates.
The Top 100 Global Startups will be selected and invited to the SLINGSHOT 2019 in November 2019. This will be a unique opportunity to pitch applicants startup in front of the biggest key players in their sector.
Purpose of the Competition and Participation
Startup Participants enter the Competition on behalf of their legal business organizations. During the registration process, Startup Participant must designate one individual , over 21 years old, who is part of the company for contact purposes with the Sponsor. This person will be responsible for registering the Startup at the Competition and participate in the Competition on behalf of the Startup.
As a Startup participating in this Competition, applicant represent and warrant to the Sponsor that such person (i) is an authorized representative of Startup and is participating in the Competition on behalf of such company, and (ii) has obtained all necessary approvals to enter the Competition, including all persons qualified to grant any intellectual property rights to Sponsor.
- Consumer Products & Services, Media & Advertising, Retail & Food Services;
- FinTech & InsurTech;
- FoodTech & AgriTech;
- HealthTech, BioTech & MedTech;
- Manufacturing, Logistics & Transportation; and
- Urban Solutions, Sustainability & Energy.
- This Competition is open and offered solely to:
- A business entity, regardless of its business area. Startups may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of (i) company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, or ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof evidencing the registration of the entity in the relevant country, or (ii) a valid professional insurance policy subscription.
- All the documents that may confirm the Participant’s eligibility may be required prior to awarding any prizes (e.g. identity document, registration certificate, etc.).
- This Competition is not open to employees and representatives of the Sponsor and Agorize and the members of their families.
- This Competition is void in countries where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2QQgZEZ