Nominations are now open for the Asian Women of Achievement Awards.
The Asian Women of Achievement Awards, founded by Pinky Lilani CBE DL in 1999, celebrate multi cultural Britain and the contribution of diverse cultures and talents to UK society. They put on a platform, the phenomenal Asian women across the UK and across industries, who are making a valuable and important contribution to British life. The awards play a key role in redefining the contribution of Asian women; and informing a new, positive, pro-diversity debate.
The awards have lead to the creation of numerous initiatives and projects designed to help women and improve opportunities for the next generation. The awards are not simply a night of recognition but a community and a programme of initiatives that offer the opportunity for candidates to meet like-minded women and build business contacts.
Their sister initiative, the Women of the Future Programme, enables opportunities through Their Women of the Future Network and Women of the Future Ambassadors Programme
- Arts and culture
- Public service
- Real estate, infrastructure & construction
- Social & humanitarian
- Technology & digital
- The natwest chairman’s award
- Young achiever.
- The Award winners will be announced on June 8th at the London Hilton Bankside.
- Candidates must be based in UK
- Candidates must be born in one of the countries highlighted in this map, or be born into an ethnic group or had at least one grandparent from one of the countries identified in this map.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
For more information, visit Asian Women of Achievement Awards.