Deadline: 1 December 2016
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is seeking applications for a program entitled “Europeans for Peace” that is an international exchange project designed for young people from Germany and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and Israel.
Europeans for Peace strengthens the sense of history youth engagement for human rights and international understanding. The theme for 2017/18 is prohibition of discrimination.
The projects should deal with current issues of discrimination and with today’s thought patterns of inequality, racism, anti-Semitism, anti-Gypsyism or homophobia.
- travel costs to flat rates per country
- Board and lodging costs (program costs)
- material resources for the development and presentation of results
- Personnel costs (fees)
Additionally Europeans for Peace has a counseling seminar before starting the project.
- The projects will be jointly developed and implemented
- The perspectives and experiences of the partners are taken into account
- The lives of the young people is ready
- The generational dialogue is stimulated
- The results will be presented jointly prepared (multilingual) and the public
- School and youth groups from Germany, together with a partner from Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe or Israel
- bi- and tri-national projects
- adolescents aged between 12 and 21 years together with their project managers (no support for students)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
Eligible Country: Germany, Israel, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
For more information, visit Europeans for Peace.