Deadline: 21 March 2017
Peace Direct is seeking applications from organisations interested in attending the Zimbabwe Peace Exchange that aims to bring together a diverse group of civil society organisations from across Zimbabwe to share knowledge, experience and lessons, and explore opportunities for collaboration.
The Peace Exchange will be hosted by Peace Direct in collaboration with Envision Zimbabwe Women’s Trust. It will take place from 11 – 13 April 2017 in Harare (venue to be confirmed).
The Zimbabwe Peace Exchange is organised by Peace Direct in collaboration with Envision Zimbabwe Women’s Trust. Peace Direct and Envision have partnered on peace projects for a number of years.
The purpose of the Zimbabwe Peace Exchange is to:
- Enable local organisations in Zimbabwe to connect with one another share information and strategies, and explore collaborations for better co-ordination to support peace in Zimbabwe.
- Collaborate on a joint analysis of peace issues in Zimbabwe. The joint analysis will be published and promoted to key national and international stakeholders to demonstrate locally led priorities for peacebuilding in Zimbabwe. To support this, participating organisations will be asked to complete a short piece of research before attending.
- Local transport costs within Zimbabwe and food and accommodation will be included for all attendees where necessary.
- Per diems will not be paid.
- Only organisations from Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Female representatives are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants are interested in applying to attend this event, please complete the ‘Zimbabwe Peace Exchange_Expression of Interest’ form and send it at the address given on the website..
Eligible Country: Zimbabwe
For more information, please visit Zimbabwe Peace Exchange.