Deadline: 21 January 2018
Applications are now open for 2018 Resonate Awards. The Resonate Awards honor outstanding achievement in renewable energy and sustainability-focused science and technology.
Awarded to up-and-coming innovators under the age of 40, an ideal honoree’s work charts new pathways or opens up new areas to solutions with long-term impacts on sustainability challenges such as energy security, climate change and the environment.
Drawing on Caltech’s legacy of innovation, the Resnick Sustainability Institute seeks to recognize next-generation pioneers from around the world and their contributions to sustainability across all disciplines rooted in the sciences and technology.
- The Resonate Awards are intended for innovators from all over the world who may have been recognized by their peers, but not by more general communities.
- Potential impact of the work to change the balance of the world’s sustainability/change the world.
- Creativity and originality of the idea.
- Nominee’s ability to articulate their work and its importance to a broad audience and serve as an ambassador of sustainability science.
- Nominees must be under age 40 as of 11/6/2017
- The awards are international.
- Recipient(s) can be of any nationality.
- The Resnick Institute is the sole sponsor of these awards.
- All press releases should be approved by the Resnick Sustainability Institute before being published.
How to Apply
Nomination Components Include
- A one page research summary. Include how the nominee’s research, project, or innovation is original and potentially world-changing. Describe what grand challenge in sustainability it addresses, and its potential impact in terms of benefit to society and/or potential commercial success.
- CV including list of publications
- A nomination letter
- Not less than two additional letters of support
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit The Resonate Awards.