Deadline: 5 January 2020
Young people from social enterprises, non-profits, or community organizations are invited to submit applications for Lead2030 Challenge for Goal 4 which is supported by Deloitte.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) clearly recognize that the skills gap must be addressed, through the focus of equitable and quality education. But the evolving nature of work means rethinking the skills and opportunities needed for success.
At Deloitte, they are focusing their resources and efforts to make an impact on this shared challenge worldwide. They are committed to preparing 50 million people for the evolving global economy by 2030. This means applying their core skills, experience, and global reach to develop job skills, improve educational outcomes, and create opportunities for those who may be left behind.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
In line with this ambition, Deloitte is proud to support Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 for the second year. Working together, they can accelerate innovative youth-led solutions to achieve inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all.
In line with their ambition to prepare 50 million futures for a world of opportunity by 2030, the challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Utilize innovative approaches and technology
- Address root causes of the issue
- Demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale
- Recognize existing efforts and collaborate with others to accelerate impact
- Facilitate opportunities for collective impact, by engaging a wide-range of stakeholders
- Improve the quality of, or access to, education and skills training that prepares young people to succeed in 2030.
The solutions should drive impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Create skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for young people to prepare for the future workforce.
- Accelerate entrepreneurial skills and develop a new generation of job creators.
- Improve access to education and skills opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
How do we prepare 50 million futures for a world of opportunity?
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
The winning solution will receive
- A US$50,000 grant from Deloitte
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals and partners. The mentorship team will work to accelerate applicants solution based on the needs of applicants initiative or organization, such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the SDG4 challenge.
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Proven: Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills.
- Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
For more information, visit this link.