Deadline: 2 August 2019
Submit your applications for the most empowering and inspiring “Westpac Social Change Fellowship” program which focuses on the growth and development of the extraordinary individuals leading social change in Australia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Fellowship will provide funding to support experiences that directly invest in applicants skills, leadership capabilities and networks. Their aim is to help applicants explore, refine and drive the success of applicants social change initiative. Applicants Fellowship experience may involve study tours, work experience, short courses, coaching, stakeholder engagement or building stronger connections.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The objective of the Westpac Social Change Fellowship is to create positive social change in Australia by investing in people who have the drive, the commitment and the innovative ideas to improve the wellbeing of Australians.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
An investment up to the value of $50,000 in their personal capacity to lead social change.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be over the age of 18;
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Be leading an existing social change initiative to address a clearly defined social need in an Australian community at a local, state or national level;
- Seek funding for their personal development and learning;
- Be able to demonstrate support from the community that their initiative is seeking to benefit;
- Be able to demonstrate that their proposed personal development will directly benefit their ability to deliver their initiative;
- Be able to demonstrate how their initiative is an innovative approach to the social problem applicant are trying solve;
- Be able to provide contact details for a community referee and an expert referee who are familiar with their work and will support their Fellowship application;
- Be able to complete the Fellowship in 2020.
Applicants fellowship application must not include costs directly related to running their social change initiative or delivering projects.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- They are looking for people from all walks of life that have the ability, ideas and drive to make a difference.
- Selection will be based on applicants ability to meet the Westpac Social Change Fellow Attributes and their progress to date in their chosen field, the innovativeness of their social change initiative and the relevance of their proposed Fellowship development plan in enhancing their capability to create social change.
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Level of commitment and experience to creating positive social change;
- Ability to understand the complexities involved in social issues;
- Capacity to make connections, work collaboratively with others and build networks;
- Ability to articulate how applicants proposed Fellowship has the potential to meaningfully enhance their capacity to address a social change issue affecting Australians; and
- A strong sense of connection to Australia and commitment to improving the lives of others.
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
- Supporting information is required as part of the online application:
- A CV of no more than three pages;
- A picture of applicant (headshot) no larger than 2MB;
- Contact details for a Community Referee who is familiar with their work in the community applicant are looking to impact and who can comment on their suitability for this Fellowship; and
- Contact details for an Expert Referee who is familiar with applicants social change initiative and who can comment on the importance and relevance of their work in this field.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2Rmkx2f