Deadline: 9 May 2019
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation is accepting applications for its research grant that provide funds to excellent research activities in the areas of humanities and social science.
Areas of Research
- Research activities in the areas of humanities and social science which are expected to contribute to achieving the goal of the Foundation, by
- promoting “international understanding” by solving various issues which exist between Japan and other nations
- promoting “co-existence of nature and mankind”
- The research is required to have global perspective and be based on high social and academic demand. Pioneering researches based on creative ideas are highly welcome.
- Researches aimed at making profit
- Researches which are considered to be actually completed.
- Researches which require a huge amount of research expenses
- Researches whose period is less than 6 months in the grant period
- Maximum amount of grant per student/researcher is 500,000 yen.
- The amount of each grant will be assessed by the content of research plan and the rationality of its budget.
- Students in doctoral course and researchers within five years after finishing doctoral course, who have not received grants from the Foundation in the past. (Eligibility is judged by the position at the time of application)
- There are no restrictions concerning nationality, organizations, or areas of residence.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit http://matsushita-konosuke-zaidan.or.jp/en/works/research/promotion_research_01.html