Deadline: 9 May 2019
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation is accepting applications for its research grant that provide funds to excellent research activities in the areas of humanities and social science.
Areas of Research
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Research activities in the areas of humanities and social science which are expected to contribute to achieving the goal of the Foundation, by
- promoting “international understanding” by solving various issues which exist between Japan and other nations
- promoting “co-existence of nature and mankind”
- The research is required to have global perspective and be based on high social and academic demand. Pioneering researches based on creative ideas are highly welcome.
- Researches aimed at making profit
- Researches which are considered to be actually completed.
- Researches which require a huge amount of research expenses
- Researches whose period is less than 6 months in the grant period
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Maximum amount of grant per student/researcher is 500,000 yen.
- The amount of each grant will be assessed by the content of research plan and the rationality of its budget.
- Students in doctoral course and researchers within five years after finishing doctoral course, who have not received grants from the Foundation in the past. (Eligibility is judged by the position at the time of application)
- There are no restrictions concerning nationality, organizations, or areas of residence.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit http://matsushita-konosuke-zaidan.or.jp/en/works/research/promotion_research_01.html
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.