Deadline: 3 August 2019
This training provides applicants with:
- Tools and practices to nurture their inner peace, good habits and mindful leadership skills such as self-discipline, mental clarity, and compassion. Those tools are destined to take applicant to the next level of their overall performance.
- A space to connect, share and learn among other young people from across the continent. This is an opportunity to awaken the pan-African spirit and collaboration in their projects for sustainable peace and positive development in Africa and the world.
- An opportunity to inspire their community as a Peace Agent: A Peace Agent is an active peace builder who guides others in the endeavor of building sustainable peace starting with their own practice and community sharing.
- Full or partial airfare sponsorship
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- The training starts with 42 Days online Self-development Program on their interactive platform providing the applicant with the basic theory and practice; to cultivate their inner peace, and unlock latent potentials.
- The training offers 2 weeks intensive training program providing participants with deeper insights in the relationship between mindfulness meditation and various skills necessary for improving personal well-being, living in the present moment, and nurturing healthy and fruitful relationships. Participants will learn the benefits of meditation in relation to:
- Self-discovery through silence and service
- How to use the power of gratitude to find happiness at all time
- How to use compassion to build vibrant relationships
- The importance of mindful leadership in becoming a highly effective leader
- How to use emotional intelligence to break limits and achieve dreams
- Managing stress for better health and happiness
- Candidates must be residents of any of the African countries except Egypt. However, residents of Egypt may apply for their international training.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program before the eligibility deadline. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in self-empowerment and social change.
- Prior to the training, candidates should show their commitment towards consolidating peace and self-development in their community by organizing:
- 1 online Special Ops with at least 15 people or 1 offline Specials Ops (Live Special Ops) with at least 30 people.
- 1 offline Specials Ops (Live Special Ops) with at least 10 people + 1 online Special Ops with at least 10 people
- 1 Self-development Workshops (Mini PIPO)
- Start and/or sustain a Peace/PIPO Club
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.