Deadline: 3 August 2019
This training provides applicants with:
- Tools and practices to nurture their inner peace, good habits and mindful leadership skills such as self-discipline, mental clarity, and compassion. Those tools are destined to take applicant to the next level of their overall performance.
- A space to connect, share and learn among other young people from across the continent. This is an opportunity to awaken the pan-African spirit and collaboration in their projects for sustainable peace and positive development in Africa and the world.
- An opportunity to inspire their community as a Peace Agent: A Peace Agent is an active peace builder who guides others in the endeavor of building sustainable peace starting with their own practice and community sharing.
- Full or partial airfare sponsorship
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- The training starts with 42 Days online Self-development Program on their interactive platform providing the applicant with the basic theory and practice; to cultivate their inner peace, and unlock latent potentials.
- The training offers 2 weeks intensive training program providing participants with deeper insights in the relationship between mindfulness meditation and various skills necessary for improving personal well-being, living in the present moment, and nurturing healthy and fruitful relationships. Participants will learn the benefits of meditation in relation to:
- Self-discovery through silence and service
- How to use the power of gratitude to find happiness at all time
- How to use compassion to build vibrant relationships
- The importance of mindful leadership in becoming a highly effective leader
- How to use emotional intelligence to break limits and achieve dreams
- Managing stress for better health and happiness
- Candidates must be residents of any of the African countries except Egypt. However, residents of Egypt may apply for their international training.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program before the eligibility deadline. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in self-empowerment and social change.
- Prior to the training, candidates should show their commitment towards consolidating peace and self-development in their community by organizing:
- 1 online Special Ops with at least 15 people or 1 offline Specials Ops (Live Special Ops) with at least 30 people.
- 1 offline Specials Ops (Live Special Ops) with at least 10 people + 1 online Special Ops with at least 10 people
- 1 Self-development Workshops (Mini PIPO)
- Start and/or sustain a Peace/PIPO Club
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.