Deadline: 31 January 2020
Applications are open for WOMENPreneur which is an 11 months Incubation Program for aspiring Women Entrepreneurs of all stages from Idea to Market Validation to Revenue to Growth.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program aims to nurture innovative and scalable solutions which have the capacity to solve pressing issues making them sustainable and investable.
The startups of the 3rd Edition of WOMENPreneur would have access to Customized support, Development of MVP, Designing marketing strategies, Commercialization, Business Development Support, Prospective scale-up plans, Intense mentoring from a large pool of Industry Experts and Funding support.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) to Tech Startups under TIDE 2.0 Scheme of.
- Seed Fund Support to selected startups under Ministry of MSME & TIDE 2.0 MeiTY.
- Access to wide network of Angel & VC Investors.
- Access to huge industry network of AIC Banasthali.
- Access to the world-class research labs (across all streams) in the campus.
- Co-Working Space.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Startups in which woman or a group of women hold a minimum 51% shareholding.
- The startup should solve a critical national/social problem in an innovative, transformational way with the help of Technology that seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- Startups working in the areas of Science & Technology will be preferred.
- The mission and practices of the Startup should focus on quantifiable return by using technology.
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate.
- Individual and team participation is allowed.
For more information, visit https://www.aicbanasthali.org/womenpreneur/