Deadline: 5 January 2020
Do you know a Canadian woman who passionately volunteers her time and energy to help people in her community? Recognize her dedication with a 2020 Women of Worth nomination.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
L’Oréal Paris has announced the 4th annual Canadian Women of Worth grant award program.
Women of Worth honours extraordinary women who selflessly volunteer their time to serve their communities. The signature philanthropic program embodies the L’Oréal Paris tenet that ‘Every Woman Is Worth It’ by elevating women who find beauty in giving back.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Ten exceptional Women of Worth Honourees will be selected from the nominations to receive a total of $110,000 in charitable grants from L’Oréal Paris. In addition to receiving promotional support for their charities, each Honouree will join the Women of Worth Community, a national platform to support and promote their causes, share information, network and help spread the spirit of volunteerism across the country.
- In celebration of these inspiring Women of Worth, each Honouree will receive an all-expense paid trip to Toronto for two to be recognized at the star-studded Awards Gala on March 8, 2020 – International Women’s Day.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Nominees must be legal Canadian residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at time of entry (“Nominees”) and must satisfy the other criteria.
- It is recommended that nominators obtain the permission of a nominee prior to nominating them.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Employees, Board and Committee members of L’Oréal Paris Canada (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”) or their respective affiliates, parent companies and subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
For more information, visit https://womenofworth.lorealparis.ca/en