Deadline: 24 June 2017
Do you know an inspiring woman in technology who should be nominated? Can you identify the true role models who inspire women and girls to choose STEAM related careers (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)? Nominate now!
Inspiring Fifty, in cooperation with the Kingdom of the Netherlands and #cocreateSA, has started its search to find the most “Inspiring South African Women” working in the different spheres of technology and innovation.
- To meet the criteria, a nominee has to be a founder of a technology company; or hold a C-Level position in a technology company; or be an influencer, academic or politician in the technology or innovation space.
- Nominees do not have to be South African, but must operate within South Africa
How to Apply
- To apply applicants must explain why a person they want to nominate is an inspiring role model and should be part of Inspiring Fifty South Africa 2017.
- Applicants must include a bio.
- Applicants must submit all details accurately via given website
For more information, please visit Inspiring Fifty South Africa 2017.