Applications are now open for the “EnterpriseHER”, a unique initiative launched by IIML EIC for Women-Led startups.
It aims to support ambitious and innovative women entrepreneurs by providing holistic support to enhance entrepreneurial and managerial skills of women leading early to growth stage ventures. IIML EIC is dedicated to catalyzing women entrepreneurship by bringing access to innovative technology, knowledge, mentors, networking and funding support required to build high growth ventures.
- 12 Months Incubation support (Extendable to 06 more Months)
- Access to technology lab (supercomputer, 3D and IOT lab), startup toolkit and helpdesk
- Smart ofﬁce infrastructure at subsidized rate.
- Capacity building through various programs by IIM Lucknow EIC Team & Industry experts
- Tailored mentorship and support from the best of the industries
- Assured Seed Fund Support along with the access to Investors and funding agencies
- Strategic alliances and corporate connections
- Opportunity to expand into global markets
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Cumulative 51% or more shareholding must be of female founder/co-founder
- Must be registered under the “The Companies Act 2013” an Act of the Parliament of India
For more information, visit https://iimlincubator.com/blog.html?params=/services/8/IIML%20EnterpriseHER