Do you know a Canadian woman who passionately volunteers her time and energy to help people in her community? Recognize her dedication with a 2021 Women of Worth nomination.
L’Oréal Paris is proud to announce the fifth annual Canadian Women of Worth grant award program.
A woman of Worth honors extraordinary women who selflessly volunteer their time to serve their communities. The signature philanthropic program embodies the L’Oréal Paris tenet that ‘Every Woman Is worth It’ by elevating women who find beauty in giving back.
- There are 10 Honorees chosen from among all the eligible nominations received.
- L’Oréal Paris will make a $10,000 donation on behalf of each Honoree to the charitable organization she champions. Additionally, all Honorees will receive an all-expense paid trip for two to Toronto ($2,000 maximum of travel and hotel accommodation) to be recognized at the Awards Gala on March 8th, 2020. One Honoree will be selected as the National Honoree and awarded an additional $10,000 grant for a total of $20,000 to support her organization. All Honorees will receive national recognition for her cause and volunteer efforts.
- Women of Worth celebrate women who passionately volunteer their time and energy to serving their communities. Award nominees must be women, legal residents of Canada, consent to be nominated and 18 years of age or older at the time of nomination.
- The nominee’s volunteer activities must have occurred in Canada and have primarily benefited domestic Canadian needs.
- All volunteer activities of the Nominee must be unpaid and cannot include court-ordered community service, however, nominees who receive a nominal stipend for their service (such as in connection with a national service program) may be eligible.
- To be eligible, the volunteer activity should have lasted for at least six uninterrupted months and should be ongoing.
For more information, visit https://womenofworth.lorealparis.ca/en