With the theme “Global citizenship and youth empowerment for inclusive futures for all,” the online Workshop invites active global citizens who aspire to work together to build a more inclusive society for all by combating inequality through innovation, commitment, solidarity, and common vision and hope for a better future.
The graduates of the Workshop will be given an exclusive opportunity for grant and mentorship!
Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) is committed to empowering youth by providing a platform where global youth leaders can discuss, share, exchange, network and learn together to drive changes towards a culture of peace at various levels. The Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED, organized by APCEIU, has been held annually since 2015 in collaboration with partners, including GCED Youth Network.
- 18 April (Tue): Workshop Orientation
- 19 – 22 April: (Self-paced & small group discussion) Pre-Workshop Study
- 24 – 28 April: Online LIVE Workshop on “Global citizenship and youth empowerment for inclusive futures for all”
After the Workshop, a Grant Competition will be opened for the graduates. Grants of up to maximum $1,000 and mentorship opportunity will be awarded to the selected winners!
- Intensive & interactive 2-week Online workshop with experts.
- Networking with youth leaders around the world.
- Invitation to APCEIU’s international youth & educators’ network.
- WIN A MENTORSHIP & GRANT opportunity!
50 youth leaders actively engaged in GCED.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Born between 1995 and 2004.
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries (Applicants only from Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries are eligible for the application.
- Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities.
- Completion of the e-learning course titled “GCED for Youth” on GCED Online Campus before the application deadline.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
For more information, visit UNESCO.