The OIC Youth Capital is seeking applications for the Kazan Global Youth Summit.
The Summit aims to bring governors of youth policy, international organizations, young leaders, influencers, entrepreneurs, and experts to collect best practices and establish effective dialogue among strategic stakeholders on empowering youth’s role in the OIC region.
OIC region has almost 1.5 billion Muslims and 1/3 of it is constituted by youth. Carrying a considerable importance and reserving a huge portion of the Muslim population of the region, youth had to have a unique organization uniting them with the sense of solidarity and strengthening brotherly ties in a certain city of OIC member countries each year.
- Youth from the OIC Member States, Russia, and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries.
- Leaders of youth associations, representatives of international organizations responsible for youth, youth influencers, young leaders, young entrepreneurs, young sportsmen-women, and academicians will have the advantage in the selection process.
- Aged between 18-35.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Accommodation, transportation, and cultural and dining expenses in the host country will be covered. Flight expenses may be covered by request.
- Location: Kazan/Tatarstan (Russian Federation).
For more information, visit https://www.oicyouthcapital.com/call-for-applications-for-the-kazan-global-youth-summit/