Applications are now open for the Orange Corners Incubation Progamme for Entrepreneurs to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria.
Through Orange Corners they provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
What are the benefits of this programme for you?
- The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
- This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
- There is a variety of benefits the programme will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
What Orange Corners can offer you?
- Skills development
- Collective and individual workshops on the stages of the creation of social enterprises
- Coaching and mentoring
- Personal development week, collective workshops in soft skills, mentoring
- Personalised follow-up
- Advisory board (strategic committee), collective
- Events and networking
- Professional meetings, events organised by incubatees
- Accommodation and domiciliation
- Access to the incubator space, reduced price for commercial domiciliation
What are the selection criteria?
- In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team.
For more information, visit Orange Corners Incubation Progamme for Entrepreneurs.