As they begin to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, there has never been a more appropriate time to support and celebrate their young people.
They are looking for nominations in the following categories:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Personal achievement
- Community spirit
- Triumph over adversity
- Sports achievement
- Unselfishness, kindness & bravery
- Arts achievement (including performing arts)
- Anyone can nominate a young person for an award and there is no limit to how many you can nominate.
- A selection from each category will be invited to a special awards ceremony and presented with a certificate from the Mayor of Spelthorne. A star award is presented to the young person deemed most worthy by a panel of judges; this consists of a glass trophy and cheque for £50.
For more information, visit http://www.spelthorne.gov.uk/youthawards