Deadline: 12 September 2018
Are you a young game-changer aged between 16 and 25, fluent in English and a citizen of the European Union or one of the Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova or Ukraine)? Are you interested in EU affairs, your country’s partnership with EU and would like to engage in online and dialogue-driven activities? If yes, then apply for the Young European Ambassador.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The EU NEIGHBOURS east project is inviting applicants to apply to become a ‘Young European Ambassador’ and take part in an initiative that connects more than 300 young people from the EU Member States and the Eastern Neighbourhood countries.
The role of the Young European Ambassadors (YEAs) is to represent the youth of their countries and network with young people from the European Union and the Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine). They exchange experience, discuss matters of direct concern to young people, share best practices, and work together for a better future.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- No participation fees are required.
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the EU Member States or one of the six Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova or Ukraine).
- Applicants must be between 16 and 25 years old.
- Applicants must be a fluent English speaker.
- Please note that the activities and actions will be organised on a voluntary basis and will not involve any remuneration or title. They acknowledge that applicant might be studying/working, thus the YEAs initiative has been designed to be flexible.
- Please note that applicant must be 18 years old to participate in activities involving international travel. Selected candidates aged 16 to 17 will be exclusively eligible for local activities in their respective countries.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Young European Ambassador.