Deadline: 12 September 2018
Are you a young game-changer aged between 16 and 25, fluent in English and a citizen of the European Union or one of the Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova or Ukraine)? Are you interested in EU affairs, your country’s partnership with EU and would like to engage in online and dialogue-driven activities? If yes, then apply for the Young European Ambassador.
The EU NEIGHBOURS east project is inviting applicants to apply to become a ‘Young European Ambassador’ and take part in an initiative that connects more than 300 young people from the EU Member States and the Eastern Neighbourhood countries.
The role of the Young European Ambassadors (YEAs) is to represent the youth of their countries and network with young people from the European Union and the Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine). They exchange experience, discuss matters of direct concern to young people, share best practices, and work together for a better future.
- No participation fees are required.
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the EU Member States or one of the six Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova or Ukraine).
- Applicants must be between 16 and 25 years old.
- Applicants must be a fluent English speaker.
- Please note that the activities and actions will be organised on a voluntary basis and will not involve any remuneration or title. They acknowledge that applicant might be studying/working, thus the YEAs initiative has been designed to be flexible.
- Please note that applicant must be 18 years old to participate in activities involving international travel. Selected candidates aged 16 to 17 will be exclusively eligible for local activities in their respective countries.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine
For more information, please visit Young European Ambassador.