Deadline: 15 June 2019
The Heinrich Böll Foundation, the Green European Foundation and the Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG) are inviting applicants to participate in the 7th Congress of Young Europeans. The Congress will take place in Marseille, France, from 4th to 7th September 2019.
The main theme of this year’s Congress is “How to fight for climate and democracy”. How can young people with ideas and ideals at hand contribute to social and political change? What can we learn from movements like Fridays for Future? Which tools do successful activists use? How can we build and connect a movement?
During the three-day Congress, selected participants will have the opportunity to come together and participate in different panels and workshops focusing on these questions.
The organisers will cover the the travel and accomodation costs for all selected participants of the Marseille Congress of Young Europeans.
- They are looking for Young Europeans between 18 and 30 years old, residing in one of the Council of Europe’s member states, Belarus or Kosovo.
- Are you already involved in a movement, NGO, or similar activity?
- Are you interested in sharing and expanding your vision, knowledge and ideas?
- Are you between 18 and 30 years old?
- Are you interested in sharing and discussing ideas in a transnational environment?
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://gef.eu/event/call-for-participants-congress-young-europeans-2019/