Deadline: 16 March 2020
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is accepting applications for Australian Cultural Diplomacy Grants Program (ACDGP) 2020-2021.
The objectives of the ACDGP 2020 are to:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- support bushfire affected communities to build, rebuild and promote creative industries by developing international connections and partnerships
- promote their economic, artistic and cultural assets to an international audience
- influence perceptions of Australia at home and abroad
- support innovative cultural collaboration and exchange
- expand audiences and markets
- build people-to-people links internationally
The ACDGP will advance the aims of the 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper by:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- supporting cultural collaboration and partnerships that advance Australia’s interests, and build their soft power and influence internationally.
- establishing networks and exchanges between the Australian creative sector and its international partners, to expand audiences and markets.
Grant applications for a maximum of $60,000 per year for up to three years will be considered.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
- Individuals who intend the grant to be administered by a university should apply on behalf of the university, i.e. your university is the applicant.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- not an Australian, a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian organisation.
- a previous applicant who has failed to provide a full and proper acquittal of an earlier ACDGP grant.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- Support the building, rebuilding and promotion of the creative industries in bushfireaffected areas of Australia.
- Support cultural diplomacy through sustained purposeful engagement.
- An innovative project that promotes Australia as a contemporary, diverse nation and a source of creative excellence.
- International collaboration and the potential for enhanced engagement in line with the 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper.
- Proven experience in delivering best practice projects overseas.
- Demonstrated artistic merit.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/public-diplomacy/acdgp/Pages/acdgp-guidelines.aspx