The Belgian Development Agency supports and provides guidance to development programmes. It contributes to the efforts of the international community and works towards a society that provides present and future generations with sufficient resources to build a sustainable and fair world.
The agency continuously searches for innovative and effective solutions in order to contribute structurally to the change processes that are necessary to build a fair world.
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Gender Equality
- Health care
- Social and Solidarity Economy
- Climate and Environment
- Water and Sanitation
- Jobs: BTC regularly recruits international experts for its projects in the South, or new collaborators for headquarters in Brussels.
- International Services (IS): BTC’s International Services department carries out assignments for partners other than the Belgian State.
- Junior Programme: The Junior Programme gives young people the chance to gain a first professional experience in development cooperation in the field.
BTC is bound by Belgian public procurement legislation.BTC may also provide financing by means of grants following a call for proposals to one or more third-party partners for activities that contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the interventions that it implements.
Focus Countries: Algeria Mozambique Belgium Niger Benin Palestine Bolivia Peru Bolivia (ES) Perú (ES) Burundi Rwanda DR Congo Senegal Ecuador South Africa Ecuador (ES) Tanzania Mali Uganda Morocco Vietnam.
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!