The Government of Canada’s international development programme works with the goal of making Canada’s international assistance more focused, more effective and more accountable.
In times of disaster, crises or severe conflict, Canada provides humanitarian assistance to save lives and alleviate suffering.
Global Affairs Canada provides opportunities for a career that is global in scale, offering a wealth of international perspectives that increase professional skills and expand cultural perceptions.
- Advance Canada’s values and interests through leadership and constructive engagement on key global issues with strategic partners, including at the UN and other multilateral institutions such as La Francophonie.
- Contribute to inclusive Canadian and global prosperity with an emphasis on expanding and deepening trade and investment relationships with large, fast-growing markets, such as China and India, and traditional partners.
- Reinforce Canada’s relations with the United States and key bilateral partners to advance Canadian interests.
- Strengthen Canada’s contribution to reducing poverty and inequality, supporting fragile states, building resilience and responding to humanitarian needs.
- Increasing food security
- Securing the future of children and youth
- Stimulating sustainable economic growth
- Maternal, newborn and child health
- Environmental sustainability
- Gender equality
- International Development Assistance
- International Humanitarian Assistance Program
- International Development Research Centre
- Foreign Policy
- Anti-Crime Capacity Building Program
- Canada in La Francophonie
- Canada Fund for Local Initiatives
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Canadian International Arctic Fund
- Counter-Terrorism Capacity Building Program (CTCBP)
- Global Partnership Program (GPP)
- Global Peace and Security Fund (GPSF)
- International Scholarships
- Policy and Planning and Federal / Provincial Cooperation
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD)
- United Nations Trust Fund on Indigenous Issues
- United Nations Voluntary Fund for Victims of Torture
- Invest Canada – Community Initiatives
- Global Opportunities for Associations (formerly PEMD-A)
- Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP)
- Foreign Trade Zones – Marketing Program (FTZ-MP)
- Americas: Caribbean, Colombia, Haiti, Honduras, Peru
- Asia Pacific: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burma, Indonesia, Mongolia, Philippines, Vietnam
- Eastern Europe: Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Jordan, West Bank Gaza
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Congo DR, Ethiopia, Ghana, Mali, Mozambique, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!
Community Development Support Services (CDSS) a community none governmental organization is a local NNGO implementing food security in Didinga land and Ikoto County.
The first grant CDSS got in 1996 was from the Canadian government through Oxfam Quebek. CDSS was still call Christian Development Services (CDS) . We are implementing food security project for training of farmers and provide them with agricultural seeds and tools. Now we are establishing farmers training center in Nagishot for training of extension workers who will be with the community to improve production, diversify cropping system and protect to rejuvenate the destroyed forest in order to restore the glory of the Didinga hills to bring back the lose flora and fauna. We request the funds from the Canadian government for the implementation of the training center for training of farmers.
Thanks you in advance
Peter Lokonyen Abeikori
CDSS training coordinator
Budi County, Eastern Equatoria State, South Sudan
To apply for this particular opportunity you can find the application submission details on how to apply section and other details by visiting for more information link provided at the end of the post.