The Liechtenstein Development Service (LED) is a private-law foundation of the people and government of Liechtenstein that was founded in 1965 and provides official development aid on behalf of Liechtenstein’s government.
The LED is committed to a world where …
- women and men are able to take their fate into their own hands and where human rights apply to everybody.
- all people are able to satisfy their basic needs: food, safety, education and health.
- paying fair wages and prices is the rule.
- the natural resources are shared with future generations.
- conflicts are solved by peaceful means.
- cultural diversity is seen as an asset and cultivated accordingly.
- give assistance and hope to disadvantaged people in countries with
- weak economies by financing specific projects.
- cooperate with project partners from Europe and the target countries on a long-term basis and with a sense of commitment.
- provide much needed know-how through experts.
- further the exchange between rich and poor countries and among poor countries.
- stand for the interests and points of view of the people from the target countries in Liechtenstein.
- increase the solidarity of Liechtenstein’s population and make it visible at home and abroad.
- Zimbabwe: Rural Development (Food security)
- Zambia: Education
- Mozambique: Rural Development (Food security)
- Senegal: Rural Development (Food Security)
- Mali: Rural Development (Food Security)
- Burkina Faso: Rural Development (Food Security) / Education
- Niger: Rural Development (Food Security) / Education
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!