Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation (SAIDC) is responsible for managing bilateral and trilateral development projects within the responsibility of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs. SAIDC represents an administrative and contracting unit for bilateral programming; its responsibilities include contracting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of bilateral and trilateral development projects.
Official Development Assistance of the Slovak Republic is an intrinsic instrument of the Slovak foreign policy, which to a large extent shapes Slovakia’s relations with aid recipients and relevant international organizations
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Reducing poverty and hunger in developing countries
- Promoting sustainable economic, social, and environmental development in developing countries
- Ensuring global peace and security, in particular by enhancing democracy, the rule of law, human rights, and good governance in developing countries
- Promoting universal access to education in developing countries
- Improving the quality of basic healthcare services in developing countries
- Promoting economic cooperation with developing countries
- Raising public awareness of the developing countries’ needs and of the developmental assistance provided by Slovakia
Major Slovak Institutions Managing Bilateral ODA
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation
- Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
- Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport (Government Scholarship Programme)
- Ministry of Interior (in-kind Humanitarian aid, International missions of the EU and UN )
- Ministry of Finance (programmes: Public Finance for Development; Technical Fund For Cooperation between Slovak Republic and EBRD)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FAO, CEEDFOODS)
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.