Deadline: 31 July 2019
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) India Program 2019 is seeking nominations from successful entrepreneurs, who, with their disruptive ideas and passion to excel have established market-leading enterprises.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Over the last two decades, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) India program has recognized and celebrated the country’s most exceptional entrepreneurs who have moved us all with their vision, innovation, courage and leadership and have truly emerged as ‘Builders of a better India’.
The program has felicitated over 180 entrepreneurs across several award categories till date. Every year, an independent jury, comprising of India’s most eminent business leaders select the finalists and winners of the program.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The judging criteria includes growth in turnover, profit, employee numbers, together with such factors as leadership, degree of innovation, development of creative and ingenious production and marketing, and extent of expansion into national and international markets. Final determination of the categories in which awards will be presented will be made by the independent panel of judges. In the past the categories have been Start Up, Financial Services, Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Retail, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Entrepreneurial CEO & Business Transformation.
The award recipients are selected in several award categories. The judges also select the Entrepreneur Of The Year from the winners. Entrepreneur Of The Year winners from different countries, including the winner of the India program, meet in Monte Carlo, where one is announced as the World Entrepreneur Of The Year.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Through the identification and recognition of outstanding entrepreneurs leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses; EY aims to encourage entrepreneurial activity and economic growth in each of the countries in which the award is presented.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The Entrepreneur Of The Year Program honors entrepreneurs at an awards gala held in February. The gala is the culminating event of the EY EOY the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
- The overall national India winner will compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year title in Monaco in June.
- To be eligible to receive an award, the nominee must be an owner/manager primarily responsible for the recent performance of a company that is at least two years old. Founders of public companies are eligible, provided the founder is still active in the top management.
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone who is associated with a successful entrepreneur – spouses, employees, bankers, attorneys, public relations managers, or entrepreneurs themselves. All financial information submitted in the nomination form will be considered confidential.
- The finalists and winners will be selected from all eligible nominations by a distinguished panel of independent judges following an independent process of nomination and selection.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: India
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.ey.com/in/en/about-us/entrepreneurship/entrepreneur-of-the-year